Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Dont forget ALL THE MEDICATIONS MADE FROM BLOOD AND PLASMA PRODUCTS. When ppl go and donate plasma, I know the plasma donation is suppose to be stored for a certain length of time to be sure the donor doesnt test positive for a communicable disease...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I have been trying to talk about this for over a month now.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God, i hadnt even thought of that! that fda vid gave people 3-10 years, thats a lot of tainted blood to bank - for when the science experiment rats die out.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

People might have to donate their own blood and store it.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-an-autologous-blood-donation-189962

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

IT WAS IN THEIR PLANS FROM THE BEGINNING.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

It is already messy.

I have long watched as Russia has been misrepresented as an 'evil empire' under Vladimir Putin's guidance. I have read and heard what the Fake News Media reports about Russia and none of their fake news lines up with the actions of Russia's current government and Putin's careful rule over that nation.

Russia is way ahead of the world curve!!

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=673&catid=13&Itemid=224