11-20-2020
QUANTUM BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM FOR VOTING

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

93= I C= Reverse for Corn Ink

🤣🤣🤣

ha ha ha , ha , ha ha

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

The corn is ready for to be cut! now we know 1/3 of Chinese students are spies. as I understand one of the formulas of either fertilizer or seeds I forget which was ...

42B!

"infer red" gematria is 52 (full reduction) https://biblehub.com/niv/jeremiah/52.htm

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Infrared is misspelled. Misspellings matter. Any thoughts?

REPOSTING

Good one!......hahahah

(1) Show this thread

blockchain

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

well i be damned...CORN...Didnt he say something about watching the corn. I know Grassley harvests corn...in Q drops.

oh, here is a product that uses UV rather than Infrared, and you can use to refill your Printer Ink Cartridges with.

https://www.anti-forgery-ink.com/Red-invisible-ink-for-uv-drying-uv-inkjet-printing(A)-p454.html#image_4

oh, here is a product that uses UV rather than Infrared, and you can use to refill your Printer Ink Cartridges with.

https://www.anti-forgery-ink.com/Red-invisible-ink-for-uv-drying-uv-inkjet-printing(A)-p454.html#image_4

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

But we need about this watermark on November 4, 5, 6, etc. Remember we were putting them in microwaves and using Infar red goggles...because some of us had our kids ballots that were away at school so they didn't vote. UGH this movie is SOOOO LONG

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

One of the only reasons I miss Twatter! VF 👊

I remember seeing this drop and kept thinking about the corn harvesting and the Iowa Senator Grassley standing in a corn field ... and I just could connect the dots! THANQQQQQ

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

and all the excitement if (infer) red october

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Grassley just posted the other day about the corn too..on Twitter.

(2) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THINK THE DEMS TOLD CHINA TO PUT THAT ON ALL THE MILLIONS OF BALLOTS 🤣🤣🤣
NO !! BUSTED !!