Medicinal mushrooms seller and wholesaler. Naturopathy. Wild medicinal plants. Intuitive, wwg1wga

Humanitarian funds and the Quantum System

If you have a good idea and are genuine the Quantum Financial System will detect your intention and energy . And it will respond in kind. It will give you the financing you need.

Quite plainly this quantum computer is millions or years ahead of its time And was a gift from the Higher Ups, Benevolent Ets from God etc.
This quantum system is consciousness.
It is tachyonic which is the first emanation from God ( from what i hear)
It is plasma.
It knows your intentions and with it the quantum educational system can give you moment by moment assistance into "what it believes is right your you, for your humanitarian efforts etc including finding the right people and more. So do not worry about us being left in the dark or not knowing what to do as we will know what to do .

And when our Space bretherin come they will be our Galactic mentors and set up a system of mentoring for us based on their advanced consciousness and wisdom.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here...

But I do have ideas. Good ones, but without the resources to implement them. (They are related to the performing arts.)

Does this mean I will somehow be given the resources to accomplish these things?

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Berries4all in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Berry Good, click on at the bottom under it