Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals πŸ˜‹

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily#HoldTheLine#letmeknowifyouneedbackup πŸ˜‰

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

I think@administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.

stop being sensitive- you little liberal. jesus christ! your high and mighty attitude is pissing me right the hell off.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LePepeToastJones in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

Why are you calling me a liberal? How do you know I'm not a 100%Trump supporter. I know more about President Trump and Melania than you do. Geeze..... Another dumbass. Mind your business, this isn't high school. Go learn some history or something.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

LOL
You sound like a child.
Go to bed grandma

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Eat your heart out, honey. Or um... does that make me satanic too? πŸ˜‚ I agree with@lepepetoastjones GO TO BED GRANDMA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread