Only people mentioned by @Mihaicreanga635 in this post can reply

In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication

Absolutely nothing would shock me atm

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Father? Brother?

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

Thats a tough one for some to believe. She's evil and very connected to HRC too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The world thought this woman/ actually not a woman was great will the whole time she was setting up chikdren for rape and slaught!

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

what a sick, sick family........

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Looks just like her!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

oh my ...i thought it was a joke...wow ..they really do look related ?? 😩😩

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

you mean "father" teresa

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Fuck me, another dude????

(1) Show this thread

Proof ?

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I think that is Father Theresa...just saying...looks like a man to me.

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

father and son, so ive been told..🕵️‍♀️

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

well there it is.