🚨Breaking News🚨
Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs
They’re not stopping with the private sector.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/democrats-move-to-ban-trump-supporters-from-joining-the-military-and-holding-federal-jobs/

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

This bill would essentially bar any American that has rallied in support of President Trump post-election or publicly voiced concern about election fraud from being able to hold a job in the Armed Forces or any federal law enforcement agency...

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

That is discrimination.

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

Yeah we'll see how that works out for them 😂😭😂😭😂😭
#Losers

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Afraid that many will.not wake up until many of us are on our way to internment camps. At that point do we still say "trust the plan"?

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Time to vote them all out! A difference of opinion I'm good with - let's discuss, but plain out right discrimination NO WAY! Hey government chick - take your fight to ANIFA - betcha you won't!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

They are seriously evil!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wth?
Is discrimination legal now?
It seems so since Bidens fake election!

If Trump Isn't President How Could He Take The Suitcase With The Nuclear Codes in them?

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzqJf1hhoI

#MAGA#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

WTH???

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

God loving, Trump loving, married mom

What a bunch of idiots

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

WHAT?!