"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So damn sick of this madness. (Excuse my language... I'm just over it all.)

"Giuliani was awoken by federal agents at 6 a.m. at his home on Manhattan's Upper East Side, his attorney, Bob Costello, told ABC News. Giuliani's electronic devices, including his cellphone, were confiscated by authorities.

At Giuliani's office, agents seized devices including a computer belonging to longtime Giuliani assistant Jo Ann Zafonte, Costello said.

Costello also told ABC News that Zafonte was served with a subpoena to appear before a federal grand jury next month.

'They're trying to make Rudy Giuliani look like a criminal," Costello said. "He has done nothing wrong.'"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giulianis-home-office-searched-by-federal-agents-as-part-of-lobbying-probe-sources/ar-BB1g9cWW?ocid=uxbndlbing

im over his bs. its always the right side getting reported on.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sharon_AP in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

I like Rudy. But yes, the right side is always attacked. They wouldn't dare attack their own, like JB's family. Until the corrupt ones are brought down by Justice, the madness continues.