My Father passed away Sunday evening April 25th. I had ordered Kid by the side of the Road for him back in November of last year and it came in the mail the Friday before he passed. He never got a chance to look at it. I'm going to give it to my brother to read and keep. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Sorry for your dad's passing. Perhaps I'll get my book soon as well. Bought back in November & still waiting. It too was a gift.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Angela Blewehare to her Publication

Thank you Angela. I hope you get your book soon. I was pretty disappointed that it was so late that he didn't get to read it or even look at it because he would have really enjoyed it. He is with the ever knowing God now, so perhaps he knows the contents of the book and much more.❤️

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

😔🙏🙏🙏 So very sorry about your dad... Sending prayers...

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank you very much. ❤️

(1) Show this thread