Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yawn. Donald Jr is just like all the rest. All talk. And as this disgraceful mockery drags out, the Trump base dwindles. If that was the plan, if there even is a real and true plan, it is baffling.

So let me see if I have this right. ZERO public arrests of KNOWN and CAREER low IQ, pure trash DC cultists. Again, ZERO. Where is the "Great Awakening" we were promised? Where is "the show" we were told to enjoy?

I am stunned folks are still falling for this entire scam. Stunned, I say!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Wow the first shit post I have seen since I left youtube. I missed you guys. Welcome aboard. Be carefull though you might learn something that will wreck you. We deal with facts and information not feelings.
Enjoy your stay. Your efforts will get you nothing here. waste of time.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Thanks for the update! Perhaps TODAY we will SEE real and true justice for the folks who have committed crimes against us for decades. Or, maybe not.

Don't let the door hit you in the mother fucking ass!

LOVE IT!

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Why are you here??? You don't want any answers.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

If you were taking down a system that had been in place for thousands of years, how would you do it?

There have been lots of arrests worldwide. If you have been watching the posts, you would have seen all of the varous heads of state worldwide resigning. Did you see the sealed indictments chart around the U.S.? How about the resignations list worldwide? Did you watch President Bye-dan tonight? What happened to all of the members of congress? Think they are imprisoned and couldn't attend? What about the only SCOTUS attending being Justice Roberts, the pedophile? Why isn't Bye-dan flying on AF1? If you were following MonkeyWerx you would know that. Why was the White House and Capitol fenced off? Did you see the videos with lights going out each night at the White House at 11pm? How about the videos of the two fake White Houses where Joe is actually filming from?

We have men losing their lives in tunnels underground fighting against evil saving children. Wake up!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Scream it from the roof tops patriot you got this and were with you! Nice run down of key componets! Well done Godspeed to you my friend and God Bless

(2) Show this thread