Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

This completely leaves out the considerably large group of people that do what everyone should be doing:
Weighing their risks against each other.
If you think your body can handle COVID, and you don't care about potential long term effects, good for you.

If you have a preexisting condition, like one in four Americans do, you might have a valid reason to look for every option available to prevent an infection, because symptoms can end up being severe and long term, up to getting killed. And that is true even if it's just a damn flu to you.

The vaccine can cause severe side effects as well, but there are differences: It's less likely overall compared to COVID side effects, especially the severe ones.
It's a controlled environment. The time frame is predictable, and it's a once-off (or twice) thing. Medical personnel will know it's a side effect from the vaccine and can go for more targeted treatment.
You don't have to be on high alert ever after.

hahaha I put this on FB an was banned for 3 days!! not that I care. I just use FB to wake up sheep.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

πŸ‘Š Check out my post from yesterday.

https://anonup.com/thread/4640869

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thank Q πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread