Well this is a big drop

Looky what the FBI just opened up

https://vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Only people mentioned by @Woody_Wooderson in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication

Am I the only person who saw this bout yr ago with FBI CIA vault Declas data? Learned that they change names slightly (Comey/Corney) so your search or FOIA request hide the date ur looking for.

anazing

a lot of it was redacted, unreadable. Also lots of same queries of people trying to recover what was stolen.

Been part of this community since before Q. Never had a sizable account, but this anon has seen it all. God wins.

This is mostly old stuff. 2 of the 3 I had downloaded a while ago. I did not have pgs. 250-290, so that might be the new drop, if anything.

😯😯😯

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

a full mix of scavengers, wolves and messange to be found. Gods Light and Words willnot return to him unfilled.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Awake since the 80's .. love my Family my dogs and my cats Father of Autistic adult

Will have some good reading for this evening thanks

Awake since the 80's .. love my Family my dogs and my cats Father of Autistic adult

Conservative to the bone. Saved by the blood of Christ. Waiting for His trumpet to sound, then will I ride with my King....Jesus.

Wow, I've been waiting for this one to drop for a couple years. Trumps family had dealings with Tesla.

Mother, grandmother, wife, and PATRIOT!! GOD BLESS THE USA!

hey i found you! and woah cant wait to dive in!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

OMG. This is HUGE.

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

do you think its real i mean telsa guy looks like a normal guy what do people from venus look like

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

Holy fook! For those searching, this is the third document - bottom of the 3rd page.

(2) Show this thread

Read the 3rd PDF for sure, Tesla was an alien

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

I wonder if the technical Aid is any relation?

In response Teioh >>> to his Publication

I think Trumps uncle might have lied to the government.

(2) Show this thread

Some notes as I dive into the 100s and 100s of pages

After he died.

FBI broke into his safe "looking for his will" but took the documents (at Hotel New Yorker)

"Tesla told his assistant (Fitzgerald) that his experiments in connection with the wireless transmission of electrical power had been completed and perfected."

wow. they "Took the notes, experiments, formulae together with designs to preserve them or keep them from falling into unfriendly hands"

Death ray

Working models in safe

A new type of torpedo