100s of parents in Vail, AZ attended a School Board meeting, protesting mask mandates for schools. They would not leave. The Board was overwhelmed and outnumbered. They quit. The parents elected new members and immediately struck down mask mandates for kids. This is the way.

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Patriot up 👊🏻💪🙏🇺🇲

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

its time🙏♥️🇱🇷🙅

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Everybody should grow some cahoonas like they did.

Wow! They are amazing! This is the kind of hutzpah needed all across our nation--school districts, city commissions, state reps, etc! Go Vail AZ! You are all AWESOME!!!

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

God Bless them! Love, love, love that!

Patriot Plumber, going to show em how to drain the swamp

So freaking Awesome! God bless them all ☺️

That is awesome! aimhope thers see this & are able to make the same changes! 🙏✝️🇺🇸♥️

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

and this is the town that me and my family are moving to this week. can i get a HELL YES

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

😎

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Awesome!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

we out number them
we have the power
we just need to stand up and tell them they are fired

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

AND THAT IS HOW ITS DONE! WE THE PEO0LE HAVE THE POWER!

TAKING THEIR POWER BACK!!! Good for them 💥❤️💥

💥💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

this is the way to get the job done worldwide Patriots!! God Bless these parents!!!🙏🇱🇷♥️🙅