Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

100% call on God and His angels - they are all around us! it is amazing once connected🙏

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

So sorry you were victimized by this evil entity. Prayers that God has healed your heart.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

He rescued me...

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I've always call them Child Procurement Service. I am sorry to hear what you went through. Hope things are better for you now.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

👊💯🎯

(2) Show this thread