Apple just deleted Telegram off my phone as I was reading how to change the settings to prevent it from happening.

I shit you not!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

@doqholliday do you have a telegram account we can follow?
I see a username that is same as yours, but different anonup link in the description.

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 📍 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

get the “LOOPY” app in the app store. A 3rd party app that runs telegram exclusively. You can log back spiffy.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

On Android here. I had to initiate Developer Mode to install Telegram. Crazy the lengths they are going to prevent free speech!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Telegram has stopped working on my PC. Today! I cannot view any channels at all.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

I use android...dont trust Iphones. Not that I trust androids, either..just somethin shady n creepy bout Iphones...🤔

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

turned off updates october last year. havrnt had any priblems so far... evil bastards

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Can you still use Telegram on a computer or are they removing that app too?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I use Telegram only on my PC. It has stopped working. I cannot view any of my channels. I only see the pic of flowers on the page. They are screwing with us.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Once this is all over, let us remember to delete all these CABAL tools!

Turn off all automatic updates.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Guess that means we are right over "the target" ...
trolls everywhere too

(1) Show this thread

Something you said Doc?? lol

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Light always overcomes the darkness.

Someone is always listening...

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

i believe it!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

FFS ... ditch the worm-ie apple and go ANDROID !!!

😂😂😂 They are messing with the wrong patriot that's for sure!!! Ive seen your power first hand on twatter.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

wow 😳

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I just saw this and I just reinstalled it on my iphone. Surprised it worked.

apple sux

I’m on my 4 th facebook 30 days. All my devices quit. phone computer ipad Had to factory reset them all. Apple products and having trouble with Att wifi.

I am experiencing technical issues across all platforms. Declass inbound!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I can't even install Telegram on my iphone. Tried it several times and get the same message: "this action cannot be completed at this time. Try again later."

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What is happening with them you think?

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Wow, I Got Rid Of My IPhone Sick Of Them1

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you on Telegram now?

Are you on Telegram now?