Hallelujiah!!! Let the Media Resignations Begin!!!
@xanon
https://deadline.com/2021/01/tom-brokaw-nbc-news-retirement-1234678521/

Only people mentioned by @SantaSurfing in this post can reply

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

Well . . . I'm now an old woman, and Brokaw was on when I was young, like when I was a teenager. Maybe, he's retiring because he's actually old and tired? Sort of like me.

Did you notice the 55? Double 5's. Double pentagrams! Yikes! Kinda makes you wonder how deep he's in all this...? hmmm...
But, yeah! Let's keep those resignations coming! I'd rather see them behind bars though...

I wish my mom didnt have dimensia. she worked for Tom Brokaw as a maid in Manhattan for years when I was a teen. i bet she would of had something to say. That was around 45 years ago give or take. All I can remember is her telling me how fake the news was back then after coming home from work.

In response Marie Ede to his Publication

Imagine the contempt they have for us nobodies. There's your mother, slaving away as a maid for people like Brokaw, and they have so little regard for her that they, obviously, openly discussed their manipulative machinations in front of her, knowing "She's just a dumb maid. What's SHE going to do? Ha ha ha!" I wish your mother didn't have dementia, either, for both your sakes, and because -- yeah, we'd LOVE to learn what she knew!

(1) Show this thread

Santa Surfing has often said that our First Lady gives commns via her clothes. This one looks like 'military' to me. :)

In response Betty Sloboda to his Publication

And the outfit she had on when they got to Florida really did not look like anything she would wear volutarily...

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

adios Tommy

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

5:5

Love this site!! Love Trump and Patriots. WWG1WGA The best is yet come. Keep the faith!. Hold the line! Fight like a Flynn!

Bye bye, a little grip to the spa?? lol

Sending love to Santa and Sammy❤❤

Trump is my President,I worship the Lord Jesus Christ,I love my Furbabies and Friends and Family come first.

Are we sure he resigned or did he go to jail?

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

There was a Robert Trump who talked of having a Trump News Network...Truth News...Santa, I think you should be on such a network! We need honesty, upbeat people and yeah...throw a little squirrel in now and then!

Yay!! More Dominoes!!

Hi Santa,. What happened to Discord!!!
Can't get in. 😟

In response ... Mark_S to his Publication

i was wondering the samething.

(1) Show this thread

So happy I found you 💓

Patriot,Dad,Husband,#WWG1WGA God bless America!!

thats big tech for ya smh. just means your over target

My account on Discord seems to have been disabled. Havent even posted much yet, had an avatar. 🤔

In response WAAO We-Are-All-One to his Publication

I'm hearing Santa nay be kicked off Discord too. Over the target much?

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response WAAO We-Are-All-One to his Publication

MUCH BETTER HERE ANYWAYS😁

(6) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

By retiring he can look as though he left the network with class and style. 🤔

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

If he sang like a bird for them, well they hold to their word!
ALL BETS ARE OFF WITH PATRIOTS!
WE KNOW!!!!#TomBrokaw
#NowDoKatieCouric
#SavannahGuthrie

(1) Show this thread

Ben & Rob came across a knife ielding squireel. LOL

In response Deb Kraft to his Publication

Antifa and blm will take em in a second!!

(1) Show this thread

1.Patriot 2.God and Family 3.President Trump forever 4. WWG1WGA

I'm sure you've already found this but I just wanted to make sure that you knew… I was thinking about things and Steve Mnuchin being a producer and being with Donald Trump this whole time… Made me think about Castle rock… Here I'll just show you!I'm sure you've already found this but I just wanted to make sure that you knew… I was thinking about things and Steve Mnuchin being a producer and being with Donald Trump this whole time… Made me think about Castle rock… Here I'll just show you!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Elizabeth Seeley to her Publication

very interdasting

(1) Show this thread

Singer, entrepreneur, patriot, family values, WWG1WGA

Yeahhhh!

🙏Thank you Santa for telling me about AnonUp! Love your videos and Sammy too! Forever Grateful🙏

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

🙏 that all of the fake news channels are destroyed

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hallelujiah!
The top has been taken out while the fake news minions carry out their scripts so they spend the rest of their lives in jail instead of being executed for treason.
If you havent noticed some have already disappeared, I guess they were no longer needed in the movie or they fooked up and violated their deals!
Prove me wrong.....

I am a registered nurse, out of ordinary, and a testimony of JESUS CHRIST faithfulness! God writes the most beautiful story! #CFWarrior

❤🐸American Patriot ❤🐸 (Where's all muh gifses? Yes, I have arrived-did y'all miss me?🤓) Lookin' for muh SS frens...AGAIN! TRUMP#1

😊Let the dominoes start falling ....

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

This too🧐

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Oh yeah!!!!

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

praise!!!!!

Someone say celebration!