you know , come to think of it, sex with aliens seems like something a liberal would do, theyre always trying to normalize unatural things

Only people mentioned by @Breathofthewok in this post can reply

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 It's been going on for decades...Check out the movie "The Man Who Fell To Earth" starring David Bowie, and "Starman" starring Jeff Bridges... B.S. (bullshit), M.S. (more shit), P.H.D. (piled higher and deeper)...

In response Jean Esposito to his Publication

its crazy i never even crossed my mind, but in the bible it talks abiut seven seeds of man, and the serpent seed, so i think maybe all the races are different alien bloodlines, sounds super racist but it is what it is, but yeah interbreeding had to have been going on, i was never a normie but still some things are hard for me to accept, but agreed its been happening for a long time, some good tho, upgrading our DNA and such, but alot of bad, adam and eve i beleive is a story about growing eve from a scientific cloning like procedure , Jacoob, the anunake i beleive, and theres the original man and the Human, and then we all got conciousness , and a bunch of other energy from other realms in the mix, star wars explains it all, cant wait till we get acess to the vatican stuff, everyone is worries about nesara im waiting for the info on the vativan files, if we ever even get to see that or find out, maybe 200 years lol

(1) Show this thread