🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It appears to relate to XRP, a dip and then a tsunami, then Emergency Broadcast System afterwards

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Nana loves your version!

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Me too, I am hoping that XRP turns out to be the only official crypto of Nesara but that shit is way above Nana's skill set. I have heard Dr. Charlie Ward talk about it. But then he had a man on his show too that was pushing the currency of the original creator or Bitcoin saying he had made the mistake of giving bitcoin to the public, was taken advantage of, and was now coming with a better alternative that would fit Nesara better than XRP, but Nana could tell this guy was pushing what would put $$'s in his pocket with wishful branding.

I have never watched crypto or the stock market much. Only when running the local govt investment accts keeping bonds in escrow. Local govts were not allowed to play the stock market then only invest in govt backed grade A bonds to be held in 3rd party escrows. So I am definately not telling anyone how to invest one thin dime.
I treat it like my poker games> NEVER COME TO THE TABLE WITH MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE.