🤘Get Ready for the Trump Resurrection in 2024

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming !!!
#2024trump
https://2024trump.xyz/shop/

Only people mentioned by @AmeliaBe in this post can reply

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

In response Amelia Becker to his Publication

Trump is still president!! He never left!! you are watching the end of a movie....its almost over...2024 for Trump will be another 4 years...

2024 is too late , trump 2020 He rightfully won, but if you want to hold out for 2024 you will no longer have a constitution or any personal freedoms. NO... Trump now not later !!Audits are proving that!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

there is no 2024
Trump won 2021 Bid3n cheated

there is NO 2024 if WE dont fix 2020. I will never knowingky accept a FRAUD election. Trump is my President NOW.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

No - Trump *2021*

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Trump2021💕

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Lord help us, better be waaaaay before then!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

oh it is now.

(1) Show this thread