Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Our countrys taught us to hate eachother. But here we all are, many country's brought together with the same goal. Freedom! Love my fellow Patriots all over the world !

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

so grateful for the experience to watch this unfold.

This movement permeates my mind - it is totally consuming while simultaneousely spinning me around 180 degrees. This is pure faith and righteousness in our love of Christ and the genuine benevolence portrayed in President Trump. God bless you all!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

i can't even express the bond i feel with you all. people from all over the world came together and hung on for dear life at times lol. we are equals and ask for nothing and i believe because of this pure intention we will see the fruits of our labor and we will have a bond that is eternal. i love all of you 🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🍿🐸🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

i love you too!

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

💗Thank you dear Marley, love and blessings to you! Love to you all 💗🤗

(2) Show this thread

Oh my this brought a tear to my eyes 😢. It's spot on that we have come together from all over the world for humanity 💖. When this is over I would love for President Trump to be able to have everyone get together to sgow our LOVE and Appreciation for what he has done!! GOD gave us a gift and miracle 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

We are more dangerous than ever, we're AWAKE!

THANK Q😘💪🤝🖕

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

❤️ Truth. Prevails. GOD WINS.

Deeply patriotic, took the oath, God loving, married to my best friend for most 45 years, and I truly love my President Trump.

AMEN

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

the DS doesnt think people of different backgrounds and different countries can come together and thats why they always pin us against each other. They are so wrong and have no idea who they are really messing with. One thing everyone cares about.....The children. we have and will continue to unite to save them. They have woken the beast in all of us except our beast is good!!

We are all so blessed. Best movie ever!

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

😢anddddd im crying.❤️🇺🇸 I can't wait until we have our victory! (i will cry then too-- ugly cries!😂)

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

🙏❤️What an amazing time to be alive and awake! #GodWins

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

I love this! It's so true! I'm blessed to be a part of this. The camaradarie is real.
I tell my very asleep husband this all the time. He loves fiction books/movies. I tell him he'd love to watch what's going on right now for the sheer entertainment value of it because it truly IS better than any book/movie ever written. Sadly, he has no interest and doesn't believe me.
When all is said and done, he'll wish he could've watched it unfold in real time, rather than looking back and piecing together what happened.
The Patriots and Anons have front row seats for The Greatest Story Ever Told.

In response Awakening Light to his Publication

Enjoy the look on his face when he finds out you were right all along. To him, it will be new and scary but you will have all the knowledge to let him know it's all going to be ok and the best is yet to come.😉🍿

In response Awakening Light to his Publication

You are so right (no pun intended) seriously, the minutia of details is simply uncanny, too dificult to remember every facet, yet I've been trying to record the obvious "calls". Fascinating!

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I absolutely love this, and love being a part of such an amazing time! God is so good, and I'm so thankful to be aware of this battle and to be a prayer and digital warrior.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

truth above all else.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

[THEY] are fooked.
#Fooked

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Spot on ❣️

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

truth

Excellent Post~

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Love this share!😘

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

EPIC !!!!

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread