Today on the Bongino show, POTUS 45 says there are “CURES coming.” POTUS also mentioned 17 in the interview as well. Many comms coming from white hats confirming what anons already know..it ain’t over. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Trump says it at the 22 minute mark: https://rumble.com/vg7pxv-ep.-1509-interview-with-president-trump-the-dan-bongino-show.html

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I hope the cures come soon. I couldn't talk my son and daughter in law out of getting the vaccine. I'm sick about it.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

Coolness....woop

He just admitted he is still president if i wernt president you wouldn't have a vaccine for years! Not if i had not been president

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Yes!!! 🙌🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Damn good interview!