Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

God bless you, Joey. Stay strong, Soldier.
I believe we all encounter dark places in our lives, though each of us has a different story. I pray you can see through your tears, and find your reasons to continue on.
I think your beautiful grandson is one very special reason

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Praying and God bless.

Be Gone PTSD
Form new neurological pathways in name of Jesus Christ.
Show bro how to walk in your strength
Do a miracle, I humbly ask, in name of Jesus (who told us to ask anything in Jesus Name).

Only followers of this user (@GinaNap) can see their posts

Truth Shall Prevail ✌️ 💖🙏🕊️✨ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

God bless you beautiful soul 🙏🕊️💫

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm here praying. God's got this and God has you!! DM if you need someone to talk to.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Yes, never doubt for a second. You have many who care for you and love you

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

stay strong my man
pray for you here in holland, hope things get better

In response Daniël 280 to his Publication

look at that! holy shit, Joey’s plight has reached as far as HOLLAND so far. Joe you have got to stay strong us now, you cannot give up. where would we be without you? and you know what??? they love you in Holland joe!!! please buddy. we all love you, and your grandkids live you more than you’ll ever know. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

You are doing so amazing, Joey🤍 WRWY God Bless🙏 One step at a time, Brother!

We will be here whenever you need us. Beautiful Grandson you have.... so good for the heart.

ill be there bro. look at that beautiful little dude you got there, just think how sad he would be without his granddad. joe, youre doing good, you made it 3 days so far i think since i first came across your post. lets make it 3 more. i cant imagine what its like having ptsd, but keep focused on things in your life that are good, hope is good and no good thing ever dies. we’re here for you joe!

You are blessed to have your grandson. Focus on him. God bless you.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

May all be well and God prote t and healthose good souls

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

We are here for you! I notice many veterans including myself who are extending our support, love and understanding of your pain. You are lucky to have such a sweet grandson who wants to play army men... too cute! I am so glad to see that you are communicating your fears and sadness, please continue the updates as this is part of the healing process! Never forget, the LORD loves you and can be the constant positive day and night. Along with the Lord, we will never stop supporting and loving our fellow veteran and friend!

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

of course i will be there to pick you up !!

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

He is why Your Alive

:)
Papa's Awesome

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Am with You Brother. Jes@nowon, (who means so much to me), told Me how strong You are, and she has helped me at times, as I her, If You need someone who will just sit there, or listen, let me know. DM if You wish my number, I would love to meet You someday for sure. Much respect Brother. Hang in there, we all got You.🙏❤️💪

(1) Show this thread

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

That little man right there is an Angel😇God has you surrounded my friend. We are here for you. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

praying hard for you!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Great Big Hugs❤️