Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I am so pissed that some of our fellow citizens have so easily slipped into this mindset....WTH!!! It's distrubing.

Bright side... Maybe it will wash off some of that "shedding" I have been hearing about! 😁
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

omg...ive been hearing about that shedding too!!! I will attach a video from rumble...its a great video..it talks about 5g and the NANO in these vaxxes...and what it means to those that get the vax...WOW..JUSTTTT wow.!!!!!!! It's a little over an hour BUT WELL WORTH THE WATCH...dear god....everyone needs to hear what these Dr's are saying about the fall out from this vax...
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
https://rumble.com/embed/vdcp6j/?pub=4

Patriot, wife, mother and grandma to 3. Love God, my country and President Trump! MAGA, KAG, SAVE AMERICA!

people who get it are now operating systems basically.

God❀️FamilyπŸ’™USA❀️NatureπŸ’™Music❀️DogsπŸ’™Freedom❀️

I’m a nanny. The family I work for were vaxd a month ago. My cycle jumped a week early this month, increased in amount, and only lasted 3 days. This is nuts. Good news I guess, I’m being terminated next month for refusing the shot.

(4) Show this thread