Mike Pompeo (Telegram) - President Trump will be back in the White House soon. I promise you that. Share with your friends if you’ll never turn your back on President Trump! https://t.me/PompeoSupporters

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

We have your back sir!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

the plan is to raze washington dc.

so why return to the white house?

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response ... ... to his Publication

WH will be somewhere else

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I WILL ALWAYS STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

*Good Unverified Tetelgram Account*

Only followers of this user (@GinaNap) can see their posts

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

He never left. He still has a few promises to keep and our great President Trump always keeps his promises. We are witnessing a very elaborate production to wake the masses. We are in controll and forcing the Deep state to out themselves. You have to step back and look at the whole picture. The future is so bright you'll have to wear shades.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

FOLLOWED... COOL YEA

(1) Show this thread

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

PASS THIS ON PLEASE. TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. IS HE YOURS TOO?

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

TRUMP IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT, HE WAS VOTED INTO OFFICE BY WE THE PEOPLE! BIDEN STOLE THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY FROM AMERICA!

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i hope you arr correct

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Im sorry that is not a confirmed channel. He's not on Telegram

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter! Digital Soldier! Wife of army vet, mother and grandmother fighting for our freedom. #WWG1WGA #GODWINS #THEGREATAWAKENING

I miss Trump! He needs to hurry America and the World need him now.

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

LOL. We don't need him nor his friends or family. He lost.

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I'm guessing that Pompeo doesn't mean specifically the White House in the foreign-occupied territory of Washington, D.C., but back in office as president of the constitutional republic.

Probably sleep good that night.