The Violet Ray was originally developed by the famous scientist Nikola Tesla. Tesla coil violet ray technology creates ozone penetrating the skin, can act as a disinfectant in the cells of the body. Research found ozone kills CoVid19 in the cells. A form of light disinfectant. Tesla was successfully experimenting on disease and rejuvenation with ozone in the late 1800s and early 1900s. In the 20s and 30s, Oxygen-Zone Therapy was used in hospitals, clinics and sanitariums. In the second half of the 20th century, pharmaceutical companies started disparaging all electro-therapies as drug-oriented medicine was taking off under the Flexner Report which banned everything from being taught in Medical Schools besides deadly allopathy`.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

We had a device very similar to this back when I was in beauty college. We used it during scalp massages. Some of us younger folk also used it to remove hickeys lol. It was very stimulating.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

I have a joovv light and I use it for my autoimmune issue. It does work- I wonder if this type of light is similar to the one you mentioned above. https://joovv.com

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Many Tesla techs going to come out 👍

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Sounds like President Trump was right all along, about the light therapy. Of course he knows all about Tesla exclamationSounds like President Trump was right all along, about the light therapy. Of course he knows all about Tesla!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

My chiropractor uses ozone therapy.