“Every person who gets vaccinated “just to get along & not make waves” is adding coercive pressure to everyone else.

You’re also ENABLING the very frightening prospect I’ve tried to illustrate here, that a vaccine passport database & algorithm is the worlds first, common format, editable database with a unique digital ID, which crucially is interoperable at high speed.

There’s nothing like this anywhere in the world. The closest analogue I can think of is the bank card. However there are non card payment alternatives & there is cash & credit.

This proposed system will IRREVERSIBLY alter the relationship that humans have with the digital ecosystem. We will each become nothing more than icons inside an internet of beings, completely at the control of a small & hidden group.

With sincere warnings from my heart, gut & brain.

Whatever your thoughts on the whole pandemic, please, please, please: DO NOT ALLOW A VACCINE PASSPORTS SYSTEM TO COME INTO BEING.

It will be the end

Only people mentioned by @WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annette Evans Eley, click on at the bottom under it