Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What are the lies? Can you shed some light or just conjecture?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Not conjecture, I had a NDE yrs ago. I already knew before all this came up that we go back to being what I can only describe as a light energy being.
Last year I had wide awake vision of God surrounded by more angels than could be counted and he held out his hand and spoke to me. He was not a man either. He was a bright golden light energy being as well.
So "made in his image" is not this earth suit.
I have seen and communicated with beings not of this world & have been shown by many that we reincarnate many lives if we wish to. I am able to raise my frequency most days by commanding it of my soul out loud. I feel a connection with God by commanding my soul to make the connection during meditation

I have been shown parts of my past lives as well not dreams wide awake visions.
I guess we will see what parts of the Bible have been manipulated by satan and his jesuit minions when the contents of the Vatican are revealed.

And no Nana does not smoke pot nor do hallucinogen

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Nana is the real deal no doubt !!! 😇

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Hun Nana is no different than you. It is in you as well. You all are light beings inside and earth suit vessel with the very same inner connection to God.You just have to be quite & in service long enough to hear him.
I just got a prevue yrs ago for some reason. I never realized why God threw me back yrs ago, I even stopped telling ppl about the experience because they didnt believe it anyway and just thought I was crazy but God has given me new understanding of it all in the last couple of yrs.
This journey online started with a dream 2 yrs ago a week b4 my grandson was born with God demanding, DEMANDING in a dream that I pay attention. He threw down a giant bright white lightening bolt in the shape of a cross with a baby on the ground below it right in front of where I was standing.
At the time I thought it was about my grandson but soon came to realize it was about the tortured children that up until then, I had no clue about.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Nana, do you have the ability to have OBE at will? It happened to me years ago. I don't share it anymore because it sounds too unreal to people. It has never happened again. It was the most amazing experience ever and it will always be with me. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing. You have no idea how many people you touch.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I guess I have not really thought of defining what I would call it.

I have gotten my vibrations high enough one night with the help of a visitor to enter into another timeline adjacent to this one.There was very little difference in that one and this one.
It was so stressful on my body that I have not tried it again. Thought I was going to have another heart attack. My body shook actually shoot physically for about 2 hours after.
I have seen the gardens on a large ship and some other things, but Idk if it is OBE I think I am just being allowed to see thro my visitors eyes. They show me images a lot. Sometimes I think they get frustrated with Nana being so sucky with riddles that they just hold up a fookn written sign with the words on it😁😁😁😁

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Me too!