Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The lies of religion will freak ppl out worse even than all the rest together children horror included.

Ppl should hold on tight to their inner connection to God, believe the teachings of Jesus Christ, and be prepared to not worry about what else falls away.

It is only words and a history that we need to recognize the truth in, put it in the correct file so we never forget, and move on to the absolutely amazing now and future that is ahead of us.

God is still the one God of the Universe & the teachings of Jesus will carry us to a glorious Godly future.

We have not LOST anything, we have GAINED something so wonderful most minds cant even imagine the possibilities ahead.

@genflynn
@doqholliday
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What are the lies? Can you shed some light or just conjecture?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Religion isn't faith. Religion is manmade, faith is God-breathed. Jesus had a running battle with the religious leaders of His time, the Pharisees. They finally crucified Him.

#Jesus_Is_Lord
#GodWins!

God defines religion as taking care of the widows and orphans and staying away from the TV.

James 1:27 NIV
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrinBoy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication

LOL TV, Guess that modernized it.

James was the head of the Sanhedrin at one time, he took great pains to delineate true religion for obvious reasons. His "Faith without works is dead" has caused a lot of people to stumble because they didn't understand him. He meant a living faith produces works naturally. :)

If you do something like James suggested because you think it's your duty, it's just religion... there go those "works". Good luck with that.
If you do it because you truly want to do it, it's faith.

What work did the thief on the cross beside Jesus do?
The only work that could get him to Heaven.

John 6:28-29
28 Then said they unto Him, “What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?”
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, “This is the work of God: that ye believe in Him whom He hath sent.”

#Jesus_Is_Lord