💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

posted by QAnon John :🐸

You see, it’s not about whatever “rumors” or “intel” you have heard, it’s about what the FACTS are. The ballots ARE WATERMARKED and were TRACKED. There were millions of FAKE ballots injected, both mail-in and actual and they were Chinese in origin.

Evidence holds up in a court of law, hearsay does NOT. The 2020 Election was ABSOLUTELY 117% a STING OPERATION by Trump, Q, and the White Hats. [THEY] GOT CAUGHT. Trump himself told us numerous times, but it seems a lot choose not to listen. This wasn’t ever meant to be an “overnight fix” it was going to take time…

The Maricopa audits are just THE START, it will be a domino effect in different state’s PA, GA, MI, WI, etc. that forces this massive fraud into the spotlight with ACTUAL EVIDENCE…Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. NOTHING!

WE HAVE IT ALL, HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

IF FRAUD IN AZ PROVEN GAME OVER !
NOT ABOUT ENOUGH VOTES TO OVER TAKE!
FRAUD NULLIFIES IT !!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I hate hearing “it wont be enough”

the smallest amount of election fraud is more than ample to put people swinging from a rope

BINGO ✔️ THESE CORRUPT BAR CLOWNS ARE GOING TO GET THEIR SYSTEM RIGHT BACK @ THEM 💥💥

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

💯👍

(1) Show this thread