It’s like Biden is TRYING to destroy the economy.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

lets just give him our account numbers...

There is no government or taxes

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

😂😂 good one Cowboy 👍

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

I really believe we would have been in Fema camps if President trump had not won. That is a scary reality.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

posted at 5:55 !!! ⭐️ Masters of Change! yah they kinda woulda had to in order to avert a nuclear FF which would have wiped out scores and severely damaged Gaia ...

(3) Show this thread

Seeker of Truth and Justice. Proud American Patriot! WWG1WGA!

He is trying to ruin the economy. He is doing what Clinton was suppose to do if she had won. #NWO

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Yes

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

White Hats in control. #TheGreatDefault#QFS#LetsGOOOOO

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

@thoroughlymodernmissy so where do we invest now?

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The fact that some still think this is a movie is sad! In what movie do people really die including children who are close to those that have taken the vax in a movie it is acting not real this is real & until you understand that you might aswell get vaxed & mask up yourelf this is bloody real life & you are still sitting by allowing it to happen!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Some of the stuff coming out of the supposed White House, makes you want to laugh. I know it's not a comedy. But at the end of the night I know it's just a Movie.

They are trying to destroy the econonmy indeed. so they can bring in the Great Reset

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yes. He is. Well at least his handlers are.
Don't you think this is what China wants? Don't you think this is what Soros wants?

Given recent history, likely 80% of that 1.8T will go overseas.

They are making us pay for our own demise and to move our business over seas.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Got to fund the POST OFFICE new spying campaign and

get the IRS some more guns and ammo because 4400, and 5 million rounds of ammo seems short .

Godfather 3

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TAX & SPEND YOUR MONEY [ D ] !!!

do not be a fool. stop paying taxes.

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

Thanks for not using the "P" word in front of this fraudsters name