Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Bill Gates isn't Jewish and Chabad is not an "End time cult." Total nonsense!!!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Well

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Are their sources? I would love to look into this further🙌🙏💖

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BLOWS YOUR MIND ! ALL THIS FOLKS TIED INTO MOSSAD & YET SOME STILL FOLLOW JONES 🤣🤣

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

You know your right, Jones is a buffoon!! I watch these turds, he ain’t the only one that is a POS!! The list is long, many are flip flops~

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

He is a Rock e fella. Somewhere a long time ago, I was reading about the hidden hand information. They knew that we (the asleep) would be waking and most of us angry. Mossad uses people like Jones to direct their version of waking people up. Just enough truth to hook us in, but then change the narrative to lull us into submission. That is why the truly awake get such negative vibes off of these chumps, our instincts an guts know truth.

(2) Show this thread