There have been rumors that Nikola Tesla created a time machine. These are only rumors. However, there are books written in 1889 and 1893 (130 years ago) about Baron Trump And the “LAST PRESIDENT”. Based similarly to Alice and Wonderland. And have VERY ODD and COINCIDENTAL antidotes about what Is habbening right now. This is about to get weird.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Trump_novels

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I believe N Tesla, John Trump, Donald Trump and J Assange are all related...and I believe DJT (and others) absolutely used the time machine to look at all scenarios in the future regarding the [ds]. I understand time travel to the future does not give answers (do this, do that) but rather shows all different end-time scenarios, based on decisions made. So, DJT (and others) masterfully make decisions to corner and eliminate possibilities of escape. Plus, they got all the evidence!

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

With the crazy TIMES that we are going through, I cannot afford to discount anything. I believe that a lot has been hidden from us.