EXPOSED !! WHY YOU CAN'T CATCH A VIRUS - GREAT EXPLANATION !! MUST WATCH !! SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response USCG VET to his Publication

so what are common cold-/ and Influenza ? We all get this things now and than....

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

High level of apoptosis due to stress on the body (lifestyle, food, chemicals, etc.) produces too much toxins in the body - creates cytokine storm or inflammation, histamine response among other hormones - in turn effects the function of organs, etc. (my theory based on science (advanced biochem, advanced biology, organic chem 1, 2, 3, etc.) . This explanation of virus being dead debris makes more sense than what the science textbooks say).

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

need a link to share

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CORRECT. You cannot catch a virus. We been lied too. Cannot get this in peoples heads.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

do you have the web address link would love to share elsewhere

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response I am What I am to her Publication
(1) Show this thread