Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lol, we need more of this! 😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

love it❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I love this!!!

Oh dear, but now I'm realizing that I have a prejudice against Black Olives, I can't help it, I LOVE THE GREEN ONES so much.
Shame on me!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Veronica knows how to play the game.

💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕🇺🇸👍🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ❤️

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

LOVE IT!🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇺🇸❤️💙

Thank you, that has been on my mind, but I couldn't find a quick easy solution. Hahhaha This is perfect!

Black Olives matter to Kalamata Harris

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

i take it you like olives too 😂👍🏻

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

i take it you like olives too 😂👍🏻

(3) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

Hilarious! Keep Rockin it!!’

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

LOL...🤣🤣🤣
I just may have to make this into a Banner

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

OMG, Veronica! 😂😂😂 That is awesome! 👍🏻👍🏻 Definitely passing it on and doing this myself.

it's all about word play 🤔🤓🥳♥️👣🌩️🌥️⛅🌤️🌞

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

And it's all about Play! People of SPIRIT have light-filled hearts. We are ready to play at a moment's notice ... even in the darkest of times. Thanks be to God. How grateful I am to be in this war, fighting alongside you!

(1) Show this thread