OK, we finally have a closeup of the construction happening in front of the White House. Does anyone have an idea of what it might be?

I've heard:

1. It's a Gallows to hang traitors.
2. It's an observation deck for military troops
3. It's a press box to handle lots of reporters - but keep them at arm's length.

Post your answer in the poll below and repost this tweet for a larger sample size.

👇👇👇

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

The Final Stage. Trust The Plan

for the military tribunals to be held publicly!!!

Says a "Reviewing Stand"? Whatever the hell that is.
Been there since Dec 29th!

wait, they were "breaking it down" on Dec 29....
It hasn't changed since then.

(1) Show this thread

Can't tell if it's being built up ,or disassembled. There has been like 4 dudes milling around there with ladders last couple days. They seem to be working on it, really slowly. Why the small crew?

Why would this be needed for Press? All this to see Joe get locked out of the White House after the innaguration?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The bottom section is where they get a fair trial. The top deck is where they get executed by firing squad for all to see!

Gitmo at the White House

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Without seeing the other side it's hard to say. But I'm thinking along the lines of MSM being forced to broadcast what happens to traitors to our country.
Or it could just be a huge press box to cover the hangings.
~Honk~

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

What is the structure that has just been completed in front of the White House going to be used for?

Please repost for a larger sample size.

Hang the traitors

Military observation deck

Press box

Something else

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

The real inauguration on 3/4/21?

(1) Show this thread