Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🗣people get ready to put your mosquitos snapping lights on❗️🤨

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sorry the links above are not working.
It looks like BG has been engineering mosquito for several years.

https://voi.id/en/bernas/20052/bill-gates-controversial-genetically-engineered-mosquito-comes-true

SIGNAL jammers for nanotech I see a day super soon, when you can buy them to jam this shit, NO kidding of course it would work. FCC friend or foe at the top. ANY decent person would never try to stop someone from stopping evil. Of course TRIBUNALS for the deep state would work more efficiently over all. BUT they can damn sure be jammed.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Is this how they will release the next wave of covid? They seem aweful sure there will be one. Florida opened back up they can't stand it. Wouldn't put it past them.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Definitely possible with Gates saying in the past he has interest in aerosol vaccines. They sprayed my area super heavy today. We prayed several times for protection from their poison.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

If they wanted to get rid of mosquitos, they could have released 1 billion dragonflies. And Floridians thought the June-big experiment was stupid.

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

Time to invest in a flame thrower!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Imagine that, Bill Gates doing all he can to reduce the human population. That's weird. (Not like he said it or anything.)

and no one is stopping it

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

What on God's green Earth 😳