Good Night, I Love You All So Much. Heavenly Father please watch over us all and especially those who cannot protect themselves, please be with our troops, always be with All the children, and any of our veterans who may be struggling. Father please take from Us all that does not serve You, allow to flow from us, and replace it with Your Loving Grace, as You do put a lock on sealing it shut so no worries can creep back in again. 🙏✝️

Love is the Only Way to End all of this, turn the tide, Set Your Heart Free.❤️

#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I talk to God every day. I know HE is listening. I’m so grateful for this life, even through the very hard times. Those times give us lessons and wisdom. We help others with what we learn. I lost my best friend in 5th grade. She never got to get married, have kids, grandkids. I think about her often and then I think of my life and how Blessed I am to still be here. Many close calls but Im still here for a reason. Every minute God gives us is a gift. HE sees our faith and our search for all that is good on this earth. 🕊🕊🕊

Thank you for that great prayer, Jason. Your prayer is a great source of comfort to me because earlier today I asked God if there were any prayer warriors who don't know me or my family who were praying for us. Your prayer answered that question.

I love God I love my Counrty I love Donald Trump

You are such a beautiful soul sweetheart! We all love You and appreciate you ALOT

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️ Together I AM Stronger.

(1) Show this thread