It's time all - Buckle up.. BOOM !!!! the ripple effect is happening.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

love this picture. the message isnt half bad either.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

There is a time a time and a half time.... We are there.
We continue to think about times and seasons in prophecy especially with regard to our tribulations in life.

We look at the expression "a time, times, and half a time" which appears twice in Daniel (Daniel 7:25 Daniel 12:7) and once more in Revelation (Revelation 12:14). We observe what this symbol tells us about our tribulations.

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

How weird is it that today, not having heard of this, i experienced a ripple effect in my vision?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response God Wins to his Publication

We are all learning. Been at this or awake 30 years - Be well.

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

😎✨💫🙏🏼
Definetly feels like it!!

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

YES 100% over the target

(1) Show this thread