From Lin Wood:

I hear reports that Dominion has sued Sidney Powell for defamation claiming her statements about Dominion voting machines and the 2020 election were false.

Wow. This should be interesting. Dominion may have ensnared itself. Under the law of defamation, DOMINION had the burden of proving falsity which means Dominion has to prove by admissible evidence that it did nothing wrong regarding the election and its machines.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trying to connect with UK patriots

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

would like to see the evidence they come up with to say they did nothing wrong .... like thats ever gonna happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1.Patriot 2.God and Family 3.President Trump forever 4. WWG1WGA

Was thinking the same thing!! oh goody

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant wait to see the discovery in this case if this is true!

Be careful what you wish for! When you sue someone discovery works both ways!

Christian, Wife, Mom. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS πŸ•Š

Evil is stupid. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ Can't help but think of this everytime i see the lawsuit mentioned!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The discovery phase will bury Dominion.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Also, Sidney will be able to present her evidence... I can see why this is happening. hehheheheheπŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

They are stupid.

hopefully they can get a judge to HEAR the case? many lawsuits, but none accepted in court yet. God Bless Sidney & Lin Wood. lets hope for a speedy case date

πŸ‘

So, how quickly can we get this up and running ? Anyone have any idea of time frames?

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

APPRECIATE!
HERO ADMIRAL ROGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

boomπŸ’₯

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Sounds like a perfect plan to bankrupt them.

i saw an article earlier that Dominion is suing Guliani for I believe 1.3 billion dollars. Great way to get Dominion to court and present evidence! Praise God!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Judie Lattimer to his Publication

I wonder if that is a part of a plea bargain in order to let the world know it was a stolen election

(1) Show this thread

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

makes me think white hats are in control of Dominion. They wouldn't be so stupid otherwise to sue for defamation. Its a way of getting the evidence out.

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. β€œEverything is as it must be!”

can of worms well and truly opened!!! look out Dominion, they are gonna have their ass whooped! πŸ‘

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

It’s almost as if they believe they will win...Evidence if Election Fraud was denied Due Process in Courts.
What happens if this case is tried in the same Courts, by all the same people?
Sadly, Facts and Evidence don’t seem to matter.

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response True North to her Publication

Sry - Evidence *OF* Election Fraud...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response True North to her Publication

Or you are watching a movie and that is their part in this scene!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother of three, grandmother to three, lover of God and country and the greatest President ever, Donald Trump! WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

.....reminds me of the bully kid putting the blame on the skinny kid who just got his ass whooped by the bully who was now caught by the teacher

In response Michelle Downing to her Publication

This will be interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

πŸ€”How do you show the people fraud, when the courts are so corrupt and won't HEAR or SEE the evidence? Girl is damn smart.

How do you introduce evidence legally?