Stop buying toys from this company, PLEASE !!!

@John_F_Kennedy_Jr

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

OMG, this is sick. There were only 2 toy
companies in 2000. At this point there may just be 1.
I was amazed that matchbox and hot wheels were
from Hasbro.

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

It's actually not from the toy company, it's an art project: https://dangerousminds.net/comments/barbie_and_ken_dolls_transformed_into_baphomet_judas

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Other Half to her Publication

Let's clear the shelves and burn them all.

(1) Show this thread

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

if this is for real, Barbie co is sick. To be honest I just say I rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ. ~creepy gotta go~
Evil is bad, not funny or cute.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

People will NOT wake up, and many will buy this for their child regardless of them being Satanists. People will just think it's funny. These People are Stupid!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🤷🏼‍♀️ Unbelievable.
I was trying to figure out who would buy this but then I thought, oh I guess even Satanists buy toys for their children. 🤔☹

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

😡 SICK!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Beyond twisted and disturbing. There’s just no reason for this. 😡🤬

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Is this real?!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤢😡

😠

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Is that a real toy?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Unfortunately, yes. Here is one of many links where you can see it available for purchase: https://www.primarys.xyz/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=112993973&pr=47.99

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

WTFFFFF???? These people are so sick!!!!!!

🤬👺👺NOW it can NOT get any more SICK. It's totally insane ...👹

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread