Homemade HCQ (quinine)
How to make HCQ
What is Hydroxychloroquine? It is nothing but quinine. Something that anyone can make at home. It's just tonic water. Quinine has many uses and applications. It is antibacterial, antiviral, antimalarial, antimicrobial, antiparasitic. It's made out of the peelings of grapefruits and lemons, especially grapefruits because they hold the most importend quinine. (Use zinc besides HCQ = helping) Take the rind of 2-3 lemons, and 2-3 grapefruits - but wash the fruits first - and take the peel only and rasp them over a bowl. Take the rasped peel and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels rasp. Put a glass lid upon your pot and let it simmer for 2 hours. don't take of the lid because the usefull molecules will then ascape. Let the lid on the pot till it is cooled and sweeten it with honey or sugar. Take 1 tablespoon every couple of hours. Please share this: it really helps!

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

First I'd like to thank you for posting this. But putting a warning on it would have been nice. This tastes like you're sucking the sweat off off dirty sweat socks lol.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

sweetie ----what do you mean when u say "rasp" into bowl...?

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

grate it with a grater> you need the peel, not the white stuff. Type mistake> sorry.

(1) Show this thread

I made some at home. Took the rinds of a couple grapefruits and lemons, boiled for a few hours, let it sit overnight, strained into a bottle. I did add a little vodka to keep it from going bad too quickly. Froze the meat of the grapefruits and lemons because they will be great ingredients for summer spritzers

If at all possible, try to buy lemons and grapefruit, that have not been waxed.

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication

2 drops of pure lemon essential oil in a half a cup of cider vinegar solves that and protects the friit from rotting too

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THIS is the stuff that will BLOW UP BIG PHARMA!
** inexpensive
** does the job
** ingredients by Mom Nature (not a chemical plan)
** canNOT be patented
** AND IT'S DELICIOUS

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

Thank you! I’m going to try this with my family! 😊

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

We make it and drink it daily with tonic water because the carbonation helps the zinc enter cells. We like the bitterness so don't need to add honey.

Thank you Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ