what proof does anyone have that adrenochrome is real and used by the elite?
I'm putting together a presentation to talk to churches across the nation about adrenochrome and who is using it. Anything you can send me would be greatly appreciated.
Johnny

Only people mentioned by @JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply

In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication

Look it up on PubMed Chem.

Flat-earther. 2nd degree Qanon, ie. non-decoder 😂

I am a Truth Warrior. I became a Reiki Master to help badly abused Pitbulls. I also help people.

Thank you!!! Churches are sticking their heads in the sand! My own brother, Rev Eric Hanson of Hosanna Church in Oxford, Maine is completely ignoring it and he's killing his people by promoting the vaccines and everything that makes me cringe and cry out to GOD Almighty! He won't listen to anything I say because I am the little sister who never knew anything. They need to know! And about the children, too! They all need to know whether they can handle it or not! The truth must be told! God Bless You.

It's still on youtube, so I'm not sure if it's true or false.
https://youtu.be/TJJpiOXjOvk

Flat-earther. 2nd degree Qanon, ie. non-decoder 😂

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HLLCWaMc3iiR/
Here is some good background info.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication

God Bless this sweetie. Keep her safe & surrounded in love. Time will heal the wounds.

(1) Show this thread

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

In response Lynn Martin to her Publication

i had about 20 pages like this stored in a file on my phone, now its gone. thank you for this.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

buy stock in millstones,, there is about to be a shortage of them, as well as hemp rope. May god have mercy on the ones which hurt the innocent little ones, we sure dont!

(2) Show this thread

check this company out

(1) Show this thread

Click the link for the patent 3M applied for to produce Adrenochrome. It was transferred to Riker laboratory.
If I recall correctly, the patent ended shortly after President Trump tweeted 'Liberate Minnesota'.
🔻
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4501923A/en

Some pics that might be good in a presentation.

The Newsweek pic could be used as an example of how the topic is being normalized.

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

There is no real way to get the facts on the use of it. No ones gonna say, yea, I scared babies half to death so they would develope Adrenachrome so I could Drink it and Murder the kids. Not 1 Honest lefty left to ask any honest quesrions. Its sad. I am looking for an original Bible with the missing 4t Books in it. Id like to read the Scrolls too.

Look at Vatican artwork, mayan artwork. There is a movie by the director of hunger games that has eyewitness accounts. Several other celebrities have come forward. There are victims testimonies. If you search, you will find it

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.