Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

This is the only site that seems to be a source.

I do believe that Military Tribunals could occur at GITMO, but cannot find any verifying info.

I don't trust articles, yet. But, there is a much larger deployment of National Guard at Guantanamo Bay than would ever be necessary for the 40 or so radical Muslim terrorists they claim to be there. I heard 350 NG were deployed and I want to say the units that are there now are out of Arizona. You can search for that info if it helps. I trust it. As far as actual stories leaking out, I don't trust the sources that publish these types of stories, YET. I do trust the optics of requiring 350 National Guard being at Guantanamo. Plus, look at how massive Trump made Guantanamo and Diego Garcia and he found out about the FEMA camps that Obama funded and Hillary was supposed to have built. The FEMA camps were going to be where all of OUR executions were to occur. Trump decided to go ahead and have them built. But there for the Deep State and the corrupt.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ericman375 in this post can reply

In response Eric Larson to his Publication
In response Eric Larson to his Publication

I agree so many want to see "witches burned at the stake" rather than waiting for facts to come out -- there are click bait salacious headlines ... Idk ... would rather wait for the unfolding of events, watch as the veil is lifted, take account of all the deep state "useful idiots" or sleepers who were pawns in this evil, all of this needs to be treated with kid gloves, gently and firmly. Each piece of trash eradicated, no remnants left anywhere.