Only people mentioned by @Feiko_0 in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Feiko Olijve to his Publication

How long will we allow the mass murder of our BABIES??? ABORTION IS THE WORLD'S#1 KILLER!!!! If we turn our back on the most innocent of all then God will abandon us to our own licentiousness and sin.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

God is the Author of life and we have given Him the middle finger on this! We have given our consent to Abortion and Contraception. We have tried to become the controllers of our own destiny. Children are a GIFT! And we have chosen to refuse! And now we wonder why Evil has been able to take our children and do despicable things? Our children will only be safe again once we OURSELVES start to embrace the children that God has been trying to gift us with. If you support Abortion and Contraception and illicit unions then you are a part of the child sex trafficking evil. Just sayin...

(1) Show this thread