Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Serial entrepreneur and FREEDOM lover. #Patriot #USA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fema Camp Temp Jail Cell? That's what it looks like to me!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

This guy has been filming a lot of goings on https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ‘€lite up

Been part of this community since before Q. Never had a sizable account, but this anon has seen it all. God wins.

Here's the link if anyone is interested https://bmarkostructures.com/modular-jail-systems/

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

So, they are going to be adding the dividers and doors soon. Let's hope they have been ordered.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Maybe a Fema jail to place them during military tribunals.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

3 people see on movement this am - live cam

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Chellz 170 to her Publication

What the hell is it for? this isn't where the inauguration was?

In response Chellz 170 to her Publication

what on earth did they need reviewing stands for?? There were hardly any people at the inUguration in the first place!!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

HAHHAAAA...
KINDA LQQKS LIKE THE WHITE HOUSE AFTR
BIDEN/HARRIS WALKD THRU THE DQQR !!
...>???
;)

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I'm Loving it!

This is same or similar material but not the same structure as by the WH. That structure is more in the fashion of a parking garage but make for pedestrian traffic only, i.e. camera crews & spectators. You can literally see through it from 1 side to the other. it also has 2 stairwells.

Proud Mom & Patriot | DJT is my President but JESUS is my Savior | #SAVETHECHILDREN #DARK2LIGHT #TRUMP2020 #GODWINS #TruthOverFear #WWG1WGA

Hmmm... Where have I seen something similar???πŸ€” Ohhhh yes! In front of the WH!🀫

On the night of the inaguration on the WH live cam feed and someone in the chat (it was earth tv feed they had on YT) asked what is that building? Three people in chat immediately said they work in penal systems and that was a mobile jail.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response CanAm Girl to his Publication

Bingo! Grest catch!!!

In response CanAm Girl to his Publication

I am retracting the above. It is being dismantled

(2) Show this thread

Its also the location of the Joke Bye-den "oval office." πŸ˜‰

how i've pieced this all together in my head:

nobody in or out of DC without MIL knowing
most targets are already inside
temp prisons to hold detainees awaiting transport
under the cover of night, contracted buses/vans with limo timt take prisoners away
next round of prisoners brought to temp holding cells
temp prison right by road, easy access to load prisoners for transport

benefit is slow movement of people - slow disappearance, harder to detect change.
telework helps keep up 'normal'.

5,000 NG on orders into March - multi-phased operation including the real inauguration..?

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

What a precise military operation πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Great summary.

(3) Show this thread

maria hawk..you stopped talkin tome

Here they are side by side.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It's an observation tower for the elites

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

They were working on it today when I was watching the livefeed of it... I think it's a station for hanging treasonous traitors!!

(4) Show this thread

A patriot who loves their country and God.

Han ANYTHING about this new building thing been covered by any news network? Seems a reporter or two would have asked at the very least.

I am just a common hard working Father and Patriot that is sick and tired of the BS by our politicians.

In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication

The MSM dang sure not going to ask.

(1) Show this thread

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

from the pic I took off the live stream I'd say it's a catwalk

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Caroline July to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈYES PERFECT

Love of Country, Military and POTUS. Proud mom happy wife #KAG #WWG1WGA, suspended from Twatter badge of honor

In response Caroline July to her Publication

Jumping in here. I've been looking at this. My 2cents, media platform?

(3) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Oh, this is cool. So the pod can be put on a container ship and be set out to sea with no destination. Ha crisis averted.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

my thoughts exactly!
(do ya think tbey might be stamped "evergreen"?) πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Wife, Mom. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS πŸ•Š

Shut the front door!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚ YESSSSSSS!!! πŸ‘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Look at all the buildings around the
White House.

Which one in the picture does not fit?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Lock 'em all up!!! Oh glorious day! Rid the evil Lord and thank you!

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

looks a little small 😁 what is the max occupancy 🧐

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

It was under construction in Nov. 2020.
Now it's almost finished.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

is that a prison? [ pre-fab prison cells]

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

Hopefully it is for public hangings.

(3) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

R these in DC now?

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Wow...just wow!