Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

If you have O negative blood watch filling out that organ donor card. You are not just a universal blood donor but a universal organ donor too. And you are being tracked and monitored and are the perfect specimen. Watch your 6 Just saying

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I can't remember what the heck mine is. Js.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum having AB positive. I can't even donate blood.

What is most unusual after O negative? I think I am that one. IN my medical records somewhere but I stay away from docs. EVERY chance I get.

☺️Mine is the rarest of all. Used to be worth a lot of money at one time
when they used type specific blood. Now they just give everyone O negative. The other types don't get used for transfusions. There are more nefarious uses for the other types. So in order of prominance it goes Opos Oneg Aneg Apos Bpos Bneg ABneg ABpos

I just remember my T.I. remarking about mine. Not sure. I think it MAY be the ABneg can they give blood to all? I guess I could call the last place they took it a few years ago.

AB negative can only give to AB negative or AB positive O negative can give to anyone because they have none of the three enzymes.
If you have any combination of those three in you blood you can't take the others it will kill you fast. O negative is the universal donor because none of the three enzymes are present. My type AB Positive is a universal reciever because I have all three. Did that help?

Ty he said mine was "rare" the second step from the "rarest" still have no idea really what he meant, I was an o.r. tech but that was al long time ago.

Yours is just short of the rarest because you only have A and B but not the Rhesus Factor. Yours like mine used to be worth a fortune.

Ah thank you.

You are very welcome.

One of those questions I have had over the years just never researched it. Remembered him remarking so problem solved. TY. YOU know with us info junkies, an unanswered question is torment. lol

I never was good at leaving puzzles unsolved. Drives me batty!
I know what you are saying. Plus I've always been a pure sponge for knowlege. Plus I am extremely computer savy and am good at finding the information I need. If you need help don't ever be afraid to ask, it will make this old man's day.

What is a server of choice? I think Firefox is shit, esp since they tried to dog out the POTUS< to the point, I think they have hidden files and are as complicit as say google with deep state stuff.

Do you mean internet browser? I myself use Brave Browser with UBLOCk origin plugin and a few others. Just the Bare bones Brave will cut out adds and most of the tracking. Ublock origins lets me block certain scripts from running namely google anylitical which is where the algorythm is embedded. I highly recommend it. You won't believe the performance and speed boost you'll get just using the basic browser. Do your internet searches using Duck Duck go and watch your investigations suddenly bear more fruit. Hope that helps.

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

Wow. Plus my work phone then their tech says they can't do anything, my provider is still in you need a work phone phase. Techs from the company are trying to sell my bosses THEIR routers, which they are not gonna do. Does fine if I take like sixty plus calls a day, otherwise it is a crap shoot.