Missing Kids on Milk cartons , was all part of the programing for you to think this was Nornal ...😢

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Lightworker & Patriot 🇱🇷🌍

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

my understanding is milk=Moloch the god they sacrifice children to. it's all making sense.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I'm under the self thought theory that the milk cartons were the old way to advertise before we had the interwebs with places like Wayfair and Amazon.. I mean [they] have done everything else right under our noses haven't they.

Always wondered what happened to these posts, Jason Welch? Adam's father, and I lived in MN when Jacob was taken:(

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

they have been steeling and teading them right under our nose and nobody knew. over 800,000 children go missing every year yet tge country is locked down over a virus with a 99.97 chance of survival.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

sick freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread

I read it was a method for advertising as is ambert alert. The global society has to come together to purge the world of this sickness. Until every child feels and is safe from something like this, we are far from being a civilised species of bilogical life in the cosmos.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

May they rot eternally for every child they hurt

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

many of us noticed... but then there that was that day...😶 when you see your own face on a milk carton 😳that's a head scratcher...

Laughing in our faces, as usual.

US Army Veteran and 100% Pro Trump. The Inability to think is our worst vulnerability

absolutely agree

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I doubt any of them really existed

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I was JUST thinking about this yesterday.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And on the bulletin boards at Walmarts and grocery stores.

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

I always wanted to know if any were found? How would we know?

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

horrible😥

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Sick bastards!

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

wow