Juan O Savin April Update - Juan O Savin joins Sean Stone to discuss the vaxx, the fight to preserve the USA, and who is really in charge here!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTEGyEYn8AE

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

tired of juan sos..why bother!

trust god thats all i dont really trust any of this spunds goos all of it does but show the proof if we have it and they dont so 🤷🏼‍♂️ who nos just pray

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

This was one of the most depressing Juan O sessions i have watched. listening to what was said Juan was suggesting the otherside could still win. said the winnimg move is not decided by either side.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

not exactly uplifting was it. stopped listening after about 25 minutes. do you think he is hinting to the need of all of us to rise up and let our voices be heard????

(1) Show this thread

IT WAS SO GOOD

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Aww, Geez, a window again!
Can someone tell John to get it over with an show himself already? i know that's gratuitous, but c'mon, he's killin' us with suspense. Don't leave us hanging! And besides, no liberal sheep will believe it's him anyway.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

juan is not JFK JR. Juan's real name is Wayne Willet. hence why some call him W

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Q said "no outside comms" and " Be careful who you follow." You said of Jaun, "he's killin' us." Need I say anything more?

(2) Show this thread