Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

i so miss him....

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Soon hang in there

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great portrait! Love the way he looks like he is about to get up and get moving! Shows power, strength and vitality!

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Simply The Best!!!

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

❤️👊🏼

(1) Show this thread

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

Back up in the VA's soon too. You know, since Joe's photo has never arrived.....

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

👊🏼

(1) Show this thread