Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Another kok sucking mother fooker

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

beware "who say they are Jews and are not"

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

wasn't obama and big mike involved in netflix and someone else in his group, can't remember which one.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wow! I thought he was a nut job, but this is worse than I imagined.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

ABSOLUTE VILE UTTER EVIL

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

It all becomes clear now. I cancelled my subscription last year (before Cuties) because of their other movies.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit." Matthew 7:15-17 NKJV

I just say Edward Bernays, the founder/inventor of Propaganda.
His great nephew Marc Randolph founded Netflix.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has said all along that the shows on Netfix were made by demons!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

wow 😮😡🤬

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Anon Up and the truth bombs you guys keep dropping is just amazing!!!! I love this place❤️

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

The Podestas brothers true at Maddie Mccanns disappear nearby, in a house of the grandson of Sigmund Freud. And there we have all the connections again. Maddie, by the way, is still alive and was rescued by Gen. Milley in Honduras..

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

🙏

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Do you have an article about that? Where can I find it ?

(3) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

They have a saying in Greek; they're hiding behind their finger.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

oowow..