I promised i would be buying the Beers afrer this ! THATS STILL HAPPENING ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Be there, be square......wouldn't miss it for the world.

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป love family godโœ๏ธ๐Ÿธcountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธLove helping people,love my dog Remi ๐Ÿ•love our president Trump

iam in!!!!

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

would LOVE to โค๏ธ

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Is this in Scotland? if so virtual drinks...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅ‚โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿง‰๐Ÿพ

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I don't drink, so that's more beer for everyone else! ๐Ÿป I will celebrate with some good dark roast coffee though. โ˜• ๐Ÿ™‚

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

Mereโญโญโญ @Mere25447690 Freedom isn't FREE ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ

coolest bar ever! where is it? we should all meet here one day....soon to encourage each other....air is thick with anticipation and vibes arent normal....for some

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Good.........

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿป